While the New Zealand SuperGold card is just starting to make its way Trans-Tasman, The Edgewater Resort & Spa is happy to report they have been extending benefits to Super Gold card holders since January 2011, and are the first in the Cook Islands to do so.
The Edgewater Resort & Spa extends the following benefits to all Super Gold cardholders:
• Complimentary Room Upgrade* – based on availability at time of check-in at the resort on arrival.
• 10% Discount off Island Night
• 10% Discount on Spa Treatment
To redeem these great bonuses, just present your Super Gold card and ID (passport or driver's licence) to our friendly reception staff.
Terms & Conditions:
- * The complimentary room upgrade is subject to availability at the ‘time of check-in’ during high season (1 April – 31 October) and at the ‘time of booking’ during low season (1 November – 31 March).
- A couple that both have Super Gold cards and are sharing
accommodation, may use the Super Gold card for one room category upgrade
- Each Super Gold card holder is entitled to 10% off one Island Night
Dinner & Cultural Show ticket.
- Each Super Gold card holder is entitled to
10% off any number of treatments or services from the Edgewater Resort Spa &
- To redeem these bonuses, a Super Gold card must be sighted with a NZ
passport or drivers licence as proof of identity.
- No part of the bonus is
redeemable for cash or transferable to another party.
The Cook Islands is a great all year round destination and our winter particularly is a great time to visit, with lovely crisp sunny days and temperatures from 20C to 26C. What better time to escape the cold, snow, rain & wind in New Zealand and take advantage of the current Stay Pay specials which include complimentary daily Tropical Breakfasts. For our friends and family in the northern hemisphere, swap your winter blues for summer.
For our families living in Australia, you will all be pleased to know that the Edgewater Resort is now the only resort in the Cook Islands offering discounts to our Australian pensioners - all you need to do is bring your Pension Card ID with you. And make sure your agent gives us your Pension Card details when booking.